Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year; New Me.

Never done this whole blogging thing before, but I need accountability.

There are some people in this world who think I’m perfect just the way I am. I think they’re nuts. And maybe a little delusional. But they’re also blood relatives, so I guess that’s just the way it’s supposed to be!

Anyway, there are a few things (ok, that’s an understatement) that I would like to change about myself. My attitude isn’t always so hot. I eat more than I should. I’m not as active as I should be. And that’s just the few random things that I’ll admit to today!

In 2012, I want to improve me. I know that seems like a very broad goal, but by starting broad, I can narrow down and clarify as needed. And as I clean up some things in my life, I’ll likely realize some other things that need work as well. So I don’t want to start with a super-narrow focus.

So join me (or don’t) … but I’ll be here from time to time talking about my “fails” and what I’m doing to convert them to “wins.”

No comments:

Post a Comment